IS THE KEURIG K140 THE COFFEE POD MACHINE FOR YOU?
- If high quality drinks with a low capital outlay and virtually no cleaning sound good then Keurig is the system for you.
- The K140 is ideal if the machine will be used intermittently, such as in a meeting room, and you don't mind re-filling the water tank.
- If you'd prefer a larger tank or intend to plumb the machine for back-to-back brewing, choose the Keurig K150P
- For many offices, the best solution is a combination of K140s and K150Ps as the machines are very affordable and the same drinks pods are used in both.
- Less clean-up, less mess
- Branded drinks available 24/7
- Choice of 3 cup sizes
- Sleek and stylish design
- Removable water reservoir for easy re-fill
- Energy Savings Mode – Auto Off
Height: 338mm / Width 241mm / Depth: 290mm
220-240 AC, 5 amp fused. 50Hz
Cold water is poured into the drink reservoir by hand - 1.4 l capacity. For storage or transport, hot water tank can be drained at touch of a button.
LARGE CUP SIZES
The Keurig® K140 offers a choice of drinks sizes ranging from 180ml to 300ml (6 - 10oz). K-Cup pods are twice as generous as the average European coffee pod - Barista Prima contains 13.4 grams of coffee - creating large drinks that are perfect for the modern consumer.
GREAT DRINKS CHOICES
Each K-Cup® pod contains the finest ingredients - ground, measured and sealed in individual airtight pods. Enjoy quality and taste with Starbucks® ground coffee, Twinings® fine tea and Cafe Escapes® indulgent hot chocolate. Check out the full Keurig drinks menu here
FAST & FREE