There is nothing we love more than an immaculate, perfectly presented coffee station!
So, how can you keep your coffee machine looking professional?
Laying out your coffee area
At the risk of repeating ourselves, system choice is vital.
- Consider the day-to-day management of your coffee machine as a key part of the buying process.
- Ensure that your coffee machine fits your space comfortably, with room for ancillary storage and space for adding sugar and milk.
- Your bin should be as close as possible to the machine. In-counter bins are a tidy-convenient solution.
- Ensure that you store cleaning supplies close to your machine for easy access.
Managing your coffee area
- We always provide plenty of advice, specific to each coffee and tea machine we sell.
- Define who is going to be responsible for cleaning and re-stocking your office coffee machine.
- Consider whether they can manage these responsibilities as part of their schedule.
- Re-stock the area regularly not forgetting the coffees cups & ancillaries., tidy and wipe down any surfaces.
- Plan machine cleaning routines for quiet times in the day when demand is low to avoid queues.
- Consider one of our coffee towers which will keep supplies corralled with clever storage
*You can hire or lease coffee machines from Office Barista to keep up front costs to a minimum. We also offer operated agreements for bean to cup coffee machines!
** Don't forget to buy your takeaway cups at check out!