IS THE BARISTA ONE ESPRESSO MACHINE FOR YOU?
- Capable of using fresh or instant milk granules
- Easily cleaned thanks to features such as disposable milk foamer heads
- This machine contains a pressurised steam boiler and safety valves. It is the responsibility of the end user to ensure that these devices are tested and certified by a competent person every 12 months from date of install in accordance with the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 (PSSR2000).
- The end user's insurance company must be informed that pressurised equipment is situated on their premises and its generally the insurer who will provide the competent representative to carry out testing. Failure to follow this guidance will prevent any further works being carried out and void the annual service contract. If the annual service contract is not agreed, then all parts, labour and call outs are chargeable.
- For authentic espressos with a smaller price tag and lower maintenance costs, have a look at the Flavia Barista machine.
- Whole Bean Hopper
- Instant Milk or Fresh Milk Options
- Intuitive, Full Colour Touchscreen
- Easy Clean With Disposable Milk Foamer Heads
- Makes Up To 25,000 Cups Per Year
- Hot Water Option
Height: 600mm / Width: 525mm / Depth: 810mm
230V 2000 to 2400 W
Requires 4 Bar